We are introducing a court booking system which under normal circumstances makes it easier for members to plan their playing times and gives visibility to planned club events.
- All Adult Players and Parents of Juniors must register on the system
- Player names must be entered for each booking
- U16s must be supervised by a parent or guardian
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance
- Tennis booking quotas 2 Peak & 3 off Peak live bookings per person
- Padel booking quotas 2 Peak & 2 off Peak live bookings per person
- Peak times 5pm to 9:45pm (Mon – Fri). All other times are off-Peak
- For longer games we can book 2 consecutive slots during off-peak times
- Book a free court 12 hrs prior to the slot without impact to your quota
- Feel free to stay on the court if the next slot free but please book it as per the previous item. (For tracing & stops someone else taking it on you)
Players should stay @ home if you feel unwell
All player must read the Return to play guidelines published by Tennis Ireland
By booking a Court you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to abide by the above rules.
Please read these each time as they are subject to change as we progress through the phases of Opening up
To book a court please click the links below