Re-Opening 26th April
Tennis ireland have published guidance for this initial phase of opening (attached)
The main points are
- Please ensure online booking system is used for all play
- All names should be correct at time of play.
- Please read and adhere to Covid guidance when booking a court.
- Singles allowed for this first phase. Doubles are only allowed where playing partners are from the same household ( we’re hopeful this will be only be until next phase of reopening on 5th May🤞)
- There is no club arranged play. Please arrange your own games via various WhatsApp groups.