As you are aware the country has moved to level 3 Covid restrictions.
Following committee meeting and review of TI guidance the following will apply
- Please ensure online booking system is used for ALL play.
-All names should be correct at time of play. This is in line with our contact tracing requirements. Any breaches will be monitored and action taken.
- Please read and adhere to Covid guidance when booking a court. You should not play if you have covid symptoms, are awaiting a test/result or are required to self-isolate/restrict your movements.
- Club house is closed – to be used for lights only.
- Toilets are closed.
- At present, both adult and junior coaching can continue based on TI guidance.
- Plans for a winter and club league are on hold.
- Wednesday club night will continue, but you will play with same 4 people ( no mix and match)
- Please use the various WhatsApp groups to arrange your own games.
We would once again like to thank everyone for their ongoing cooperation with these guidelines. Our aim is keep the sport of tennis and padel as safe as possible for all our members.
If you’ve specific queries please contact a committee member.
Please see the latest Tennis Ireland update